Helping Irish food, drink & horticulture companies navigate Brexit.
With the practical impact of Brexit on trade between Ireland and GB becoming more apparent, Bord Bia, the Irish Food Board, are working to develop a comprehensive set of webinars to help Irish food, drink & horticulture companies navigate this new trading environment.
In this session, Ecovis Managing Partner, Gerry Collins, and Director, Ben Aspinall, were delighted to present alongside PerformanSC Supply Chain’s Lorcan Sheehan.
Led by Estelle Alley at Bord Bia, Lorcan outlined the new requirements for Irish based food businesses trading with the UK and covered:
- UK packaging and labelling requirements coming into effect from October 1st 2022
- Implications of these changes to your packaging
- Local address requirements within the UK – manufacturer or importer
- Practical options to meet these requirements
Gerry and Ben covered the topics:
- Market entry considerations
- Legal entity structures in the UK – background and choices
- Funding expansion in the UK and tax considerations
- Practical do’s and don’ts of setting up UK entities
Watch the recorded event which includes the presentations and a Q&A from supply chain and trade consultants PerformanSC and financial and taxation specialists here at Ecovis.
Download Presentation Slides: Bord Bia_UK Labelling and Market Entry considerations Webinar_15.06.22
Please feel free to contact our team should you have any questions or require further advice