VAT & Indirect tax services for every aspect of your business
Impacting your day-to-day transactions to enhance your cashflow and minimise risk
- Health check reviews that can identify both VAT risks and opportunities for VAT savings
- International tax and dealing with trading outside the UK
- Land and property transaction and option to tax
- Expert advice for specific tax solutions
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Senior Accounting Officer reviews
- Compliance: penalties and interest, returns and payments, registration, reviews and audits
- Compliance with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) requirements
- Negotiating with HMRC
- Managing the impact of an indirect tax investigation
- Indirect tax investigations, independent reviews and appeals to the Tribunal
Increased legislation and regulation make VAT one of the most complex taxes you are likely to encounter. Moreover, from VAT to Stamp Duty Land Tax and Excise/ Customs duty, these transaction-driven taxes have a significant impact on your profitability.
Therefore, by providing straightforward, non-contentious specialist advice, we can help you understand and manage this complex area of taxation.
Our experienced VAT and Indirect Tax team can quickly and proactively tackle compliance issues, help you manage your tax risk and address the impact of transactions on other areas of your business, including audit and indirect tax.