Our company secretarial team remove the administrative burden
Ensuring filings are both compliant with Company Law and also commercially sensible
- Accounting reference dates
- Ad-hoc advice on company secretarial procedures
- Appointment and resignation of directors
- Alterations to Articles of Association
- Capital reductions
- Changes of company name
- Company formations
- Directors’ meetings and resolutions
- Dissolution and restoration
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Notarial services
- Re-registration on change of company status
- Registered office and service address
- Share buy-backs including redemptions; share transfers, issues and allotments; shareholders’ meetings and resolutions.
At it’s very basic level as a company Director you need to compy with UK Company Law and the requirements of the Companies Act and we know that often this can be an additional admin burden that frankly you could do without. Let us take that burden off you!
Beyond the basics of PSCs, registered offices and confirmation statements there can be more complex issues that you need to stay on top of, from amendments to your articles to new officer appointments or share issues.
It’s important that these services are done correctly and efficiently to avoid problems down the road. To help with this we have a dedicated company secretarial team in place to help keep you on top of these filings and to give you the responsive, comprehensive and human advice that you need. Coupled with the advice provided by our Business Tax and Personal Tax teams you can be assured that we’ve got you covered.
These are just a few related articles to give you further insights and information
UKs audit regime to be revamped
The government has announced plans to revamp the UK’s corporate reporting and audit regime. Read our summary of the main changes.
Bona Vacantia – dissolved companies
The final step in bringing a company to a legal end is when the company is dissolved. However, one of the important points to be aware of when doing so is that the dissolved company can no longer do or receive anything including receive a tax refund.
We’re always here and happy to help
For more information, or to discuss your specific requirements, please get in touch