Compliance and Office Manager
- Business Operations
- Business Compliance
- BA (Hons) Business & Commerce (2:1)
- London Institute of Banking and Finance Level 3 Finance qualifications in Mortgage and Equity Release
- BTEC Diploma in Garden Design (Distinction)
A bit about me
Hello, I’m Linda. I have recently joined the Ecovis Business Support team as our Compliance and Office Manager. After graduating in Business, I spent 12 years in the tech industry, holding a number of sales and marketing management positions, and more recently, working in wealth management as a mortgage adviser and operations manager.
In this new role, I will be working closely with the partners and business support team to ensure the effective operation of compliance and office functions across all departments.
It’s early days but so far everyone has been welcoming, friendly and very supportive, and I am impressed with the flexible and sociable culture of the firm.
- What are your favourite hobbies?
I play golf when I can, and enjoy travelling, walking the dog, interior and garden design.
- If you could choose an alternative career, what would it be?
A police detective.
- What luxury item would you take on a desert island?
Sunglasses… assuming it’s a sunny desert island!
- What’s your favourite music?
It has to be rock.
- What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
Leaving my job and travelling around the world.
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?
Most definitely tea (Earl Grey if possible)
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?