To reach its potential, your business must continuously improve its performance – and sustain that improvement. We help small/medium sized businesses and Professional Service Firm’s deliver measurable and sustainable improvement in performance by focusing on the areas of Strategy, Finance and People Engagement.
We advise CEO’s and Executive teams in how to solve their most important and challenging business and strategic issues. We offer advice in the following areas:
- Identifying strategic choices;
- How to accelerate profitable growth;
- How to invest capital to maximise return;
- Positioning the business to maximise future potential; and
- Strategic planning and the link with annual business planning.
Drawing on the experience of our Senior Team we are regularly asked to assist clients with Strategic Finance advice. Sometimes we deliver this through working with Finance Directors or equivalent on short-term projects; other times we make a difference by having an on-going role. Recent projects include:
- Reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of the Finance Team;
- Designing and managing outsourcing arrangements with our digital accounting offering;
- Sharpening a performance management framework with better KPI’s and reporting; and
- Designing and implementing financial systems.
Engaging and motivating talented people is a key driver for most businesses. Sometimes, however, people engagement strategies can slip down or even off the agenda. The changing work place, technological advances and the different ambitions of Generation Y are adding to the disruptive environment that we all operate in. Our experienced Partners work with businesses to improve people engagement. As a Sunday Times Best Company Employer, we also believe we practice what we preach.