Finding the right funding for your business
We understand that sourcing the capital needed to grow your business can be a time consuming, and often expensive, endeavour.
That is why we have partnered with Capitalise. Capitalise is a business funding platform designed to help SMEs discover finance partners who can enable access to bespoke business loans and funding.
By working with lenders who fully understand the unique financial demands of your industry, you'll benefit from their years of experience providing capital solutions to businesses just like yours. Through this partnership we can access over 100 leading mainstream and independent UK lenders to provide you a seamless funding service.
Our Finance Solutions
Types of funding we can help you with include:
- Asset finance: Fund any asset, from telephones to forklift trucks, through asset finance
- Invoice finance: If you invoice other businesses, use your invoices to get funding
- Merchant Cash Advance: Use your credit card transactions to get funding
- Trade finance: Pay for goods based on an order using trade finance
- Working capital: Get a working capital loan to finance every day operations
- Property finance: Get access to bridging loans, development and commercial finance
Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
In response to the period of disruption due to COVID-19, the government have put together the temporary Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS). This scheme supports SMEs with access to loans, overdrafts, invoice finance and asset finance of up to £5 million in value and for up to 6 years.
Capitalise can also provide assistance applying for and receiving this funding. Click here to view the information required.
Funding success requires more than just completing an application. We can help you provide information that is easily understood and attractive to lenders - Supporting you in all stages of the funding process and positioning your company in the best possible light for securing finance. We can help you fill out the necessary forms and submit a funding search on your behalf.
To discuss your options and apply today with the right guidance please get in touch