Download your free, handy pocket guide for all the key UK Tax Rates and Allowances for the tax year 2022/23. The guide summarises many of the rates and allowances fundamental to our business and personal lives. We hope that you will find it a useful point of reference throughout the coming tax year.
The guide contains information on income tax rates. It also includes information on devolved property taxes as well as business, employment and capital taxes applying across the UK. Some key recent changes include:
• increased personal allowances and tax bands
• increases in the national insurance thresholds and rates
• increased dividend tax rates
• updated car benefit percentages
• extension of the Annual Investment Allowance
• revised property taxes.
This guide is intended for use as a quick point of reference. Should you require any further information, have a simple question or require detailed advice we are only a phone call away.