Project Coordinator and Admin Assistant
We want to hear from bright, ambitious people who are keen to join our Business Support team and to train in Project Management. This is a great opportunity for motivated, articulate and career-minded individuals to progress their careers within our Firm.
- Motivated and focused on progression and continual learning;
- Engaging and articulate; and
- Good at communicating with your peers and fellow colleagues?
You will report directly to the Head of Innovation and Practice Manager. Much of your role will focus on assisting with the implementation of system improvements and innovation across the Firm by coordinating these projects, with part of your role also related to actively progressing the requirements of these projects and providing administrative support to the firm as required.
No two weeks will be the same as you will be working on a wide range of projects ranging from cloud software solutions and client portals, to employee well being and governance initiatives. Software applications for which you will help the Firm to adopt best practice include the Microsoft 365 suite of collaboration packages and tools.
You will be confident and resilient and enjoy a varied and challenging role. This is an excellent opportunity to build on your experience in administrative support and to develop Project Management experience, and it is certainly the type of role where what you put into it - you will get out! Attention to detail, strong inter-personal and organisational skills are imperative for this position.
Skills and Experience:
- Work experience as an administrative assistant or similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience in preparing content for a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail with excellent time management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with a collaborative approach
- Proficiency with programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and comfort with presenting to stakeholders at various levels of seniority
Duties including but not limited to:
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key project stakeholders
- Facilitate discussions and retrieve necessary information from cross functional teams
- Monitor progress of various work streams and highlight potential issues
- Develop and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally in order to achieve project objectives
- Collating and producing reports for review in line with project requirements.
- Coordinate resources in line with project plan to meet project requirements
- Understand and apply project methodology principles to your work to achieve a successful project outcome
- Produce documentation in line with project requirements
- When appropriate, take an active role in progressing projects where necessary tasks can be performed by you
A variety of administrative support duties, including:
- Assisting with monthly client invoicing through to cash/debt collection
- New client onboarding and monitoring. Provide positive, enthusiastic support to potential and existing clients as you guide them through the onboarding process/requests for documentation
- Supporting the Practice Manager on office-wide projects: Administrative support to 4 departments, letters of engagement, compliance and money laundering checks. Working on Ad Hoc Office Expansion Projects with the Office Administrator.
- Updates to Practice Management Software
- Liaising with IT on projects and support, implementation and roll out.
- Liaising with internal staff and clients for paperwork and provide basic advice on reporting deadlines
- Calls to HMRC and Companies House
- Part-time Reception cover
- This is not an exhaustive list of duties and you would be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the overall business objectives.
£21,000 - £24,000 p.a. depending on experience.
Qualification support package (PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner).
Ecovis enjoys a supportive and collaborative working environment.
Successful applicants will be invited to an interview with the Practice Manager and Head of Innovation.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and covering letter.
We regret that due to the high number of CVs we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants. Only those candidates who are successful will be contacted.
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
- Discounted/free food
- Subsidised gym membership
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000 to £24,000 / year
- Competitive salary
- AE Pension
- Participation in our staff bonus scheme
- 23 days annual leave
- The ability to buy up to 3 additional holiday days
- Flexible working arrangements – we are open to discussing various flexible part time options and would love to talk to you about how this could work
- Dress-for-your-day clothing policy
- Dress down Fridays
- Subsidised gym membership at Fitness First
- Free breakfast in the office + fruit bowls
- Firm events and socials to include (but not limited to):
- Our annual away day in September/October, for example we have recently been to Madrid (2019), Bordeaux (2018) and Dusseldorf (2017)
- Our annual black tie dinner (March)
- Firm updates (July & December)
- First Friday drinks (monthly)
- Other events as decided by our Staff Social Committee
- Range of internal/ad-hoc social, charitable and sporting events arranged by both staff and partners