Business Support Office Junior
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
We want to hear from bright, ambitious people who are keen to join our Business Support team. This is a great opportunity for motivated, articulate and career-minded individuals to progress their careers within our Firm.
- Interested in using new software packages
- Motivated and focused on progression and continual learning
- Engaging and articulate
- Good at communicating with your peers, managers and fellow colleagues
Variety of duties (but not limited to):
- Part-time Reception cover
- Ordering office supplies
- Assisting with event management including Away-Days / Firm Updates
- IT Basic Support
- New client take-on input and monitoring
- Supporting the Practice Manager in office-wide projects
- Assisting in marketing projects
Ecovis enjoys a supportive and collaborative working environment
You will report directly to the Practice Manager and assist with the daily functions for the Firm
No two weeks will be the same as you will be working on a wide range of projects
You will be confident and resilient and enjoy a varied and challenging role. This is certainly the type of role where what you put into it - you will get out! Attention to detail and good organisational skills are imperative for this position.
Entry Routes and requirements
We are looking for someone who will enjoy working with us to grow our internal function. 5 GCSEs or above / A-Levels or equivalent. On the job training and study support towards a professional Business Administrative qualification, and future career progression.
Successful applicants will be invited to an interview with the Practice Manager and the Managing Partner.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We regret that due to the high number of CVs we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants. Only those candidates who are successful will be contacted.