Ecovis Wingrave Yeats is Recruiting!
Due to growth and recent client wins, Ecovis Wingrave Yeats are searching for a bright and intelligent auditor to join our Business Advisory team. This is a really exciting opportunity for an individual to not only continue to develop their audit and accounting skills, but also be exposed to Board level discussions covering the full spectrum of strategic, business, operational, corporate finance, financial and tax advice.
Ecovis Wingrave Yeats is the London office of the Ecovis International network, ranked 15th globally. We are a 6-partner practice with international expertise. Our partners all have big firm experience and, for a firm of our size, we offer surprising focus, experience and professional expertise.
Our culture and high-performance environment derive from 5 corporate values that are central to everything that we do. These are:
Excellence, Innovation, Communication, Commitment and One Team
Based in Soho, in the heart of London, we have an open, friendly office with a very social atmosphere. As well as departmental and firm socials throughout year, a highlight is our annual away day which for the past 4 years has been held in Barcelona, Marseille. Valencia, and Dusseldorf with Bordeaux on the horizon for October 2018.
Coaching and Training Culture
We encourage a ‘coaching culture’ across all levels of staff. It works because of the lack of barriers between partners and staff and the level of responsibility given to even the most junior staff. As a senior member of our team you would join our internal mentoring programme to further support your ongoing development.
The Role: Audit Manager within the Business Advisory team
We are seeking a suitably qualified high-performing manager with solid technical skills to join our Business Advisory team. You will be involved in providing assurance services to our portfolio of local and international clients across a wide range of sectors, but with a special focus on the Media and Entertainment industry. You will lead audit teams during the fieldwork and will have the opportunity to provide a variety of non-assurance and advisory services to our clients. The role will be split approximately into 40% audit, 40% non-audit accounting and advisory services and 20% business development, working closely with Kate Barekati, Partner and our Head of Media.
The position will be reporting to the Business Advisory Partners and Directors and will have direct responsibility for a number of teams as follows:
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance services, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work;
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives;
- Manage project financials, including budgets, WIP, timely billing and collection and variance recognition;
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard;
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks;
- Address situation before they become crises and develop solutions to avoid recurrence;
- Provide additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis;
- Participate in the delivery of the client journey, developing ways to meet clients’ needs, enhance relationships, consistently deliver excellent work and demonstrate added value;
- Monitor and control auditing staff, providing regular on-the-job feedback to the team;
- Take a leadership role in professional, business and community organisations;
- Coach, train and develop staff to upgrade their knowledge;
- Be seen as a role model for the wider team;
- Undertake wider office activities, as required.