Gerry CollinsManaging Partner
As well as being the firm's managing partner, Gerry heads up the inbound start up work done in the practice, concentrating mainly on technology and financial markets sector clients from the US, Ireland and mainland Europe. Gerry travels on a regular basis to the US, Ireland and throughout the EU. See ‘Entering the UK Market’.
Gerry is the partner responsible for all SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle) audits in the firm. The firm has over 20 years’ experience of dealing with a wide range of Securitisation structures.
Gerry joined the firm from a top 50 firm where he acted as relationship partner on a varied client portfolio. He previously worked for BDO for 10 years where he gained extensive experience from running a portfolio of corporate clients and providing business advice to specific clients.
Gerry currently provides a broad range of outsourcing services to a very varied portfolio of clients. These services include outsourcing of the accounting and reporting function and the provision of ad hoc advice as and when required. Gerry also retains an audit license, mainly to deal with FCA regulated Financial Markets clients.
Gerry heads up our service team working with online accounting in the technology and retail sectors.
He is also actively involved in the London Chapter of the Irish International Business Network, IIBN.
- Inbound start-up services for mainly US & EU parent entities looking to establish operations in the UK as a springboard to the EU/US depending on circumstances.
- Consultancy services to EU firms planning to open UK offices after Brexit, so they may continue to serve UK clients.
- FCA specialist for inbound start-ups covering all aspects of planning, tax, pre and post authorisation advisory work, and ongoing financial and tax compliance.
- Financial Services SPV auditor
- A qualified Executive Coach and Mentor to ILM Level 7
Connect with Gerry on LinkedIn
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 317 6675